- Festival of Colors (no excuses and/or distractions this year)
- JDawgs trip with the group formerly known as Trofast
- Hike the Y-- I'm thinking graduation day
- Find a dress for the MPA ball. Yes, a real ball :) In a castle. Three guesses as to who is planning it
- Trips to the creamery (much improved since there are now more than 3 flavors to choose from)
- Sleepover in the MPA lounge
I'm open to additional suggestions of must-do's before moving out of Happy Valley for the final time.
In other news: caucuses were Tuesday. What a fabulous system and great experience. I was thrilled and enthused by the turnout and get-involved sentiment exhibited by so many! Campaigns are going fast and furiously; but I'm totally loving it. I went to the presentation by General Petraeus at BYU today. I was very impressed and am in awe of what our armed forces do in service for all us Americans. Weeks are flying, final project deadlines approaching too soon, and I graduate in one month minus two days!!!