First day of school and I'm avoiding homework and work by blogsurfing.... I'm just proud to be able to say it's not Facebook Tetris-- that addiction is so last year :) Anyway, whilst checking friends' blogs, I had on of those "No. Way. moments."
As a preface, for several of my former roommates or friends who hung out at my parents house while in high school, you may recall a mildly strange/bizarre habit I had/have of playing in melted candle wax. When I moved to BYU and my roommate, Amy, had a candle warmer, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven-- an invention that provides greater access to melted wax without the pesky, burning flame getting in the way!
Anyway, back to the story, Stephane's post includes a trip to San Antonio and a trip to (duh nuh nuh nuh) a place where you go to make wax molds of your hands!!! Seriously, why did I never think of the business opportunities stemming from my favorite pasttime?!
Now I have just one question: who wants to go on a roadtrip to San Antonio to fulfill with me a life dream I never knew I had? :)
3 comments:
One thing I would never forget about you Gan is your love for WAX! Such good memories of playing in candles all night :) Who knew how much joy one little candle warmer could bring an individual!
and all the little finger molds lined up along the window sill in our dungeon of a basement dorm apartment...
Oh so creepy! You and Kyle did it just to give me nightmares. PS. Did you all know Kyle is getting married?!
Post a Comment