Since I'm on the topic of random, here is a quote that is given in the newest BBC version of Emma (love it!! see it.) "The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there." I know several of my last posts have been a little on the nostalgic, sappy side, but again, this quote is very appropos as I look back at my experience at BYU and realize how I'm a completely different person than when I arrived as a freshman. I've thought of all the different roommates, experiences, frustrations, etc. I've had over the past six years and I honestly am grateful for all of them!
And just for a good round-out of random and added visual interest, here is one of my favorite pictures from the 2010 Legislative session. This photographer is much braver than I would be. I know the picture doesn't capture it adequately, but his ladder is poised on the landing of a large set of marble stairs as well as just in front of that gap between the stairrail with another very hard marble floor on the level beneath. I LOVE the capitol.
No comments:
Post a Comment