Sunday, April 27, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

Thursday and Friday of this past weeek were graduation!! And I'm thrilled! I ran into a friend after Commencement who told me I haven't bee n a student for like a year; I told him I was a full-fledged student up until Tuesday when I found out I passed my Indepent Study class from hell. But it's done, yay! It felt great-- as I was sitting through the ceremony I was remembering how high school graduation didn't really feel like a big deal and realized this graduation felt a lot more significant. I feel like I'm glutton for punishment as I'm heading back in the Fall, but for the summer at least, I'm relishing in the feeling of no homework/papers/exams/whatever!




The classic BYU grad shot










Beautiful flowers sent by my grandparents in Atlanta who weren't able to make it out to Utah.

5 comments:

Stephane said...

Congrats gan!!!

mandy said...

yay megan! i was there and i was proud!

Jordan and Mika said...

Congratulations Megan on a great accomplishment!

Lindsey said...

yay yay yay!!! and we will hike the Y... I PROMISE!!!

Suzannah said...

Yay! Congrats and I hope you are enjoying your summer of freedom!