Monday, August 31, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of That?!?

First day of school and I'm avoiding homework and work by blogsurfing.... I'm just proud to be able to say it's not Facebook Tetris-- that addiction is so last year :) Anyway, whilst checking friends' blogs, I had on of those "No. Way. moments."

As a preface, for several of my former roommates or friends who hung out at my parents house while in high school, you may recall a mildly strange/bizarre habit I had/have of playing in melted candle wax. When I moved to BYU and my roommate, Amy, had a candle warmer, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven-- an invention that provides greater access to melted wax without the pesky, burning flame getting in the way!

Anyway, back to the story, Stephane's post includes a trip to San Antonio and a trip to (duh nuh nuh nuh) a place where you go to make wax molds of your hands!!! Seriously, why did I never think of the business opportunities stemming from my favorite pasttime?!

Now I have just one question: who wants to go on a roadtrip to San Antonio to fulfill with me a life dream I never knew I had? :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

One thing I would never forget about you Gan is your love for WAX! Such good memories of playing in candles all night :) Who knew how much joy one little candle warmer could bring an individual!

Lindsey said...

and all the little finger molds lined up along the window sill in our dungeon of a basement dorm apartment...

AmyLouWho said...

Oh so creepy! You and Kyle did it just to give me nightmares. PS. Did you all know Kyle is getting married?!