Sunday, March 28, 2010

Living Color

Wow, I feel super efficient :) I accomplished #1 on my list yesterday: the Festival of Colors. What a blast! We ended up leaving Provo fairly late and parked pretty far from the temple, but luckily a car who pulled off at the same time we did let us all pile in the back seat. Despite passing several cops, none said anything about 5 of us in the back. We made it just about on time to the temple. We caught the tail-end of the pre-show band and were in the middle of the crowd for the cloud of colors. The downside to the experience? Purple snot-- but I consider this akin to my smurf feet, hands, elbows, and knees after True Blue football-- lasting evidence of the fun :)

The whole time during the festival, I kept thinking that the advertising execs at Wrigley really need to know about this event. Everywhere you looked there were clean smiles like in their commercials. Or maybe the Sony Bravia people could do another super cool ad like the bouncy balls and paint with something like this! Now I have the urge to watch that video... thank goodness for YouTube.

P.S. Ok, I'm back. After fulfilling my craving for the bouncy balls, I discovered Sony is ahead of me and already did a Holi festival ad found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXhh6QdgeGQ&feature=related. I knew I was on to something.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i'm glad you got to finally go and enjoy it! and i noticed your eyes are open in all your pictures on facebook... good job! ;)